Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Tribune Article

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

Tribune Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribune Article   Tribune Article EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 pm

I wouldn't worry about it. I had to think twice about posting something as well, but did it anyway. Personally, I have a "drinkability" problem with American style light lagers.
Back to top Go down
jeffsavadel

Tribune Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribune Article   Tribune Article EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Most of those newspaper articles are going to have the debby downer, naysayer, sh*t stirrers throwing their uninformed opinions in, especially when they have anonymity. I think Mike nailed it when he mentioned the guy's reference to the term "drinkability."

I think most are pumped up about the possibilities of both your ventures.

Jeff
Back to top Go down

Tribune Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribune Article   Tribune Article EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Note to self: Never respond to article in which I am involved.

I wasn't even harsh and I regretted it 2 minutes after hitting reply...

All in all, I still feel pretty good that for every Celtic I have gotten constructive feedback from a dozen.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Tribune Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribune Article   Tribune Article EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Thats good to hear guys, I think that everyone gets a little excited over beer. I know I do
Back to top Go down
http://edelzer@hotmail.com
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

Tribune Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribune Article   Tribune Article EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:36 pm

It's still the most popular story on the site today, 5 days after the story. Not bad! The response I have gotten has been really positive as well. I've been hearing from lots of realtors and city officials whom I had spoken with before about the project or had been looking at space. I think it's been very good.

There is definitely a positive vibe in the city for this venture.
Back to top Go down

Tribune Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribune Article   Tribune Article EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:59 pm

The feed back we've gotten since the article was a bit of a shock even though I was expecting a spike.

Our website traffic went through the roof, and facebook population doubled.

It is also amazing how many people I've heard from for the first time since highschool!

From what Chris said the article seems to have been extremely popular as well.
Back to top Go down
mike frohlich

mike frohlich

Tribune Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribune Article   Tribune Article EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:31 pm

I appreciate the good wishes. I'll be keeping people apprised of what's going on with the brewpub as we go along. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
jeffsavadel

Tribune Article Empty
PostSubject: Tribune Article   Tribune Article EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 pm

It was a good way to start off a Monday reading about the plans for the brewpub and nanobrewery (hadn't heard that term before). Good luck with the ventures! Looking forward to it.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribune Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribune Article   Tribune Article Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribune Article
Page 1 of 1