Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

new filter for brewing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

new filter for brewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: new filter for brewing   new filter for brewing EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 am

well the way we used it it did not work..but i am going to try circulation first to set the bed then hook it up ...and hpoe for results..Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
Mike Philleo

Mike Philleo

PostSubject: Re: new filter for brewing   new filter for brewing EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 pm

I saw this little gem when we had our meeting earlier this week. At the time, I figured it was some sort of pre-chiller filter - I bet it does a great job. Maybe we can test it out tomorrow on our brews? Very Happy I may have to pick one up and splice it into my chiller line.
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

PostSubject: new filter for brewing   new filter for brewing EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:57 am

I have been searching for a filter to have before my plate chiller..and i found this from my supplier..i did get the quick disconnect to fit the one side..and it looks like it willl work just fine..as the falsebottom does a great job to start with for the hops residue..i plan to brew one more batch wed nite to test it..

new filter for brewing 5258_Prefilter
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new filter for brewing   new filter for brewing Empty

Back to top Go down

new filter for brewing
Page 1 of 1