Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

jeff's BBQ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

jeff's BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeff's BBQ   jeff's BBQ EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:49 pm

It was a great way to spend the afternoon. Put me down for next year as well. I had a great time. Thanks for the hospitality Jeff.
Back to top Go down
http://edelzer@hotmail.com
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

jeff's BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeff's BBQ   jeff's BBQ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:47 am

My wife always thinks i'm a little off to..but when or IF i quit doing kid things then i will be old...when i cant climb that tree i wont have much left...And i liked having kids around and yours are very curtious and have morals, Lorraine liked the way they offer to help like stiring juice ..when my kids were young and others come to visit it was always an adventure for them as Tyler knew his way around the woods pretty good and the little forts he built....We havent had a group over for long time and have to do it more often...And we will make next years date later..Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
dkwandt

dkwandt

jeff's BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeff's BBQ   jeff's BBQ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 am

I had a great time, so did tami and the boys. Jeff you are a big hit with my boys, they thought you were fun. i thought you were a little crazy climbing a tree with a bad knee and back! but they loved it!

food was great, i enjoyed your mystery beer, cream ale was still tasty, but a little too warm (jocky box?) and of course SA octoberfest is tasty! pork was out standing! enjoyed every bite. the caso was yummy and the beans wear an excellent side (i felt they went well with the pork). over all i felt it was great reschedule now for next year!

thanks for the hospitality jeff!
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

jeff's BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeff's BBQ   jeff's BBQ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:46 am

The nite was awsome and fire just gorgous..the mosquitos were back but not to bad...i have to go to the store to show Devon how to setup the computer for the races today so i may be a little after noon till i show...but if anybody gets there before me just dig up the meat...the cover has to be pretty clean before you take it off so no dirt gets in the pit..Jeff
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

jeff's BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeff's BBQ   jeff's BBQ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:21 am

Sorry we missed the starting of the flames. I had a sinus headache I just couldn't knock. We will be there today with some sides. Let us know if theres anything we need to bring. Oh yeah, and beer, we'll bring beer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
JaymeG

JaymeG

jeff's BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeff's BBQ   jeff's BBQ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:51 am

If you don't fill up by all means drop on by the Amvets from 4 - 8 pm on Sun. for my nieces benefit. Also there Are MANY, MANY items for the chinese auction! Fun on the run inflateables, Compound Bow, Beautiful clock in a grandfather clock setting, sofa & loveseat, tools, pearl necklace, & many, many more.

Kylee isn't able to attend the benefit cause she had her transplant on Wed. Things are looking great for her! She is doing well. Since she can't make it, I will be skyping her on a projector at the benefit so everyone can see her
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

Beer Dealer

jeff's BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeff's BBQ   jeff's BBQ EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 am

7pm for tonight and noon tommorrow....since i didnt plan on bringing my esb to the octoberfest i just last nite put my last ale in a keg so i dont think it will be totaly carbed tonite ....i will be a little short on beer so if you have some for your self that would be great. looks like a nice nite for a fire..and i could if i get time get the telescope out for some star gazing...may not get the computer hooked up for it but what the heck...i have peanuts for snacks ..Jeff
Back to top Go down
dkwandt

dkwandt

jeff's BBQ Empty
PostSubject: jeff's BBQ   jeff's BBQ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:15 am

please fill me in on the details. when are we meeting at his house sat night, and when are we thinking for sunday?

i am very glad it is a family thing. we will bring a desert, i am hoping to talk Tami into making these great blueberry bars, they are tasty (if you like cheesecake!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jeff's BBQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeff's BBQ   jeff's BBQ Empty

Back to top Go down

jeff's BBQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muddy River Mashers :: Meetings & Events-
Jump to: