Muddy River Mashers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  Calendar  Latest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

thanks to randi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
randi philleo
Admin
randi philleo

thanks to randi Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks to randi   thanks to randi EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 am

Glad you found some useful stuff there. They are really a great site and growing too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
dkwandt

dkwandt

thanks to randi Empty
PostSubject: thanks to randi   thanks to randi EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:03 am

thanks to randy i was informed about hop head news. this site is pretty cool it has a lot of instructional videos! you may be interested in checking out. like how to harvest your yeast and save a few bucks. but there are 42 some videos on the site as well

from the hophead news site videos if found don osborn, his site below can show how easy and in expensive you all grain can be and he has more helpful stuff, mostly for us newer to brewing, jeff he does batch sparging just like you! i really like the part on yeasts, how to harvest, how to make a starter.

www.donosborn.com

i think it is a nice resource for us beginers.

interested in going all grain, shows how with your current extract stuff, you can pay less than $30 you have a mash tune, shows a video (but it is the same as jeffs class so i would go to the class) check out how he made his own bazooka tube! for less than $6
Back to top Go down

thanks to randi
Page 1 of 1