A forum for the Muddy River Mashers Homebrew Club of Bismarck ND.

Home  CalendarCalendar  Calendar  FAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  MRM Main Site  
This forum is no longer active!
For the new Muddy River Masher Forums, please visit MuddyRiverMashers.org.

Share | 

Beerfest 2010?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Beerfest 2010?   Fri May 21, 2010 11:35 pm

I have heard from a reliable source that Jim Koch is considering attending. That is, interest has been expressed. If this gets confirmed the tickets are going to sell out extremely fast. I think I heard they are limited to 2,000 currently.
Back to top Go down
randi philleo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beerfest 2010?   Fri May 21, 2010 1:08 pm

I hadn't heard anything about this. Sounds like a great fundraiser! Good to see this happening in Bismarck.

Though, I personally don't think if it's the best use of club resources to attend something like this as a club, especially with our Oktoberfest right around the corner, I would still encourage members to attend. Explore new beers and represent the homebrew craft to the fullest.

If any members do attend, by all means, let me know and I'll send you with a stack of new MRM Cards to give out to any prospective homebrewers. We just got a new order of 500 of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.muddyrivermashers.com
mike frohlich

PostSubject: Re: Beerfest 2010?   Thu May 20, 2010 1:33 pm

McQuades has approached me about having a booth at the event for the brewpub. I think it will be a go, but we'll see for sure once I get more details.
Back to top Go down
Beer Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Beerfest 2010?   Thu May 20, 2010 12:29 pm

We need to get involved with this as MRM could setup a booth also and see what the people think of local craft...what ya'll think?? If the club doesnt think so i may ask mike f if he wants to with me..[I know my spect of bussinesss misleads me in simple club functions sometimes}Jeff
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwnh.net
Tyler

PostSubject: Beerfest 2010?   Thu May 20, 2010 12:09 pm

http://www.bismarcktribune.com/news/local/article_66a6f244-6390-11df-aa1e-001cc4c03286.html

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Tickets go on sale Friday for Beerfest 2010, a Bismarck-Mandan beer festival planned for September that will raise funds for charity.

The festival, planned from 5 to 9 p.m. Sept. 16 at the Bismarck Civic Center Exhibit Hall, will feature more than 30 different specialty beer products, samples and brewmasters. Entertainment will be by The Rift with food provided by Cloverdale Meats.

Proceeds from the event will go to Impact ND and the Abused Adult Resource Center.

Tickets go on sale at 11:30 a.m. Friday for $30, available at the Bismarck Civic Center or online at ticketmaster.com. Tickets for the event are limited.

For more information, visit www.bismarckciviccenter.com.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Did anyone know about this? Does anyone want to try to get some homebrew there?

Do we think that event would hurt or help Oktoberfest 2010?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beerfest 2010?   

Back to top Go down

Beerfest 2010?
Page 1 of 1